Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kouraku

I can see why this place is such a favorite for late nighters. A friendly environment and staff, with simple Japanese food.



My sister has been here plenty of times and was excited to have me experience the place. She ordered her usual, Chicken Katsu. I had a hard time deciding, I ended getting the Koraku Tenshin Chahan. It's basically a large shrimp omelette served over a huge mound of fried rice. It also comes with a small bowl of soup. I was told the process was to dip a spoonful of the rice and omelette into the soup. It was pretty darn good. It would been even better if I was drunk.



I don't know when I'll be back with so many options downtown. But I'm happy I was finally able to try one of my sisters favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment