Saturday, July 2, 2011

Malibu Seafood

Malibu Seafood 2

A beautiful summer afternoon and fresh seafood, these are the things that bring me to Malibu seafood. It had been awhile since my last visit, so I was excited.

Malibu Seafood 1

We arrived just after it opened and most of the tables were already taken. I made the mistake of ordering a healthy option, Grilled Albacore Tuna with salad and fries. My friend did the smart thing and ordered the fish and chips. We got lucky and nabbed a seat in the lower area. Our food didn't take long either.

As I grabbed the tray, I looked at my food and my friends food. It was too late, I chosen the wrong path. Oh well, I really do like grilled tuna and I did get fries, so I was hoping for the best. Unfortunately, I felt the fish was overcooked, especially for a place selling fresh fish. I expected it to be more rare. There was also no seasoning at all. But it definitely tasted healthy.

I looked over at the table next to me and the fish sandwich looked delicious. My friend loved her fish and chips. Gotta stick with a smart game on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment